Posting:

Due to the current troll infestation we will be requiring you to sign in to leave a comment. Also, please note that we will be very nice in the regular posts, but we will not be gentle in the Sunday Blaspheme posts. You will be expected to back up any ideas with facts.

I am always happy to answer any questions I can:)

New Rule! Staff reserves the right to cuss you out and post your correspondence if you send us annoying emails.

Best!

Brett

Sunday, September 4, 2011

This Sunday, Jebus show us what you got!


Hmmm... well I guess the all seeing all powerful Rick Perry was wrong! God really does hate Texas! I will be fair, we have had a bit of rain, nothing like usual, but it's supposed to be dry like this through next year. So anytime Jebus you've only had 4 months! Out rainy season is just about over so he better get to steppin'!

Best!

Brett

2 comments:

Mark said...

That's funny, cause in Chicago, we had more rain this July than any July for the past 150 years or so. So you know it's not happening everywhere...

Retrieverman said...

I guess, Mark,that God loves Obama.

Country music lied to me.

I believed this song:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mbH60wCO-Yw

Rick Perry's gonna set this country straight!

He's gonna pardon Kent Hovind and make him his chief science adviser.