Posting:

Due to the current troll infestation we will be requiring you to sign in to leave a comment. Also, please note that we will be very nice in the regular posts, but we will not be gentle in the Sunday Blaspheme posts. You will be expected to back up any ideas with facts.

I am always happy to answer any questions I can:)

New Rule! Staff reserves the right to cuss you out and post your correspondence if you send us annoying emails.

Best!

Brett

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Internet UP!

Well the local guys seem to be quite a bit better than the home office;) Got a brand new dish and modem:)

I will try to get to the comments in the morning!

Best,

Brett

4 comments:

steve said...

Yea!

Now we want some new artwork!

(we sure are fickle.)

Steve

Pure Aka said...

Great to see you back C:

My best friend and I have been following your art, particularly your dinosaur related artwork, for a long time now. It's inspired me to draw them more myself. I do hope you don't mind much if I use your drawings as slight references. It's nicer to see fleshy ones than to try and use a skeleton to draw from. ;)

Keep up the good work!

David said...

Who is your service provider? I ask because my in-laws are out on a lake and can't find a dependable internet service.

Brett said...

Steve,

Hopefully tomorrow:)

Pure Aka,

Always happy to get people to draw Dinosaurs!

David,

Hughesnet is our provider. It's about $60 a month for the basic package.

Best,

Brett